torsdag 17 juli 2008

Beginner.....

I have a confession to make..... I am not really that good at all this technical stuff. I am reading your comments but I keep wondering if the comments I want to answer will be published so that everyone can see it???? Bare with me, I will learn and I think that that detail should be the next step in my learning curve. Enough about my techincal skills.

I went to Falsterbo Horse Show yesterday with my (hmm ..what is she) my cousin's daughter Annika ...I'm sure there is a name for it.

Anyway, we set of at around 9 in the morning to try and avoid the queues to get there. I think we timed it well. There was only a small queue to get into the car park. My misson for the day was to continue my saddle research. And this I got done...I feel like I am some kind of James Bond doing all this spying.

Since it was the beginning of the horse show there was not much on. We did see some kind of finals in dressage to music (kür) for ponies. And since we were at a horse competition we took the opportuinty to watch some dog agility, as you do....
The highlight for me was the hunting. A cross between show-jumping and cross-country. They started with show-jumping in the main arena, jumped out of the arena to the cross-country course and then jumped back into the arena and finished the course with show-jumps again. Very impressive.

These are pictures of the final jump of the course..















This mad woman was also with us.....she got a cap for free.....and thought she was James Bond on a saddle mission.....



All in all it was a lovely day and it was decided that I should come to ride at Annika's on Friday......

I have to finish with this lovely picture of the cat and the dog. It looks like Tiger is pointing something out to Guinness .

Tiger: - Guinness, look at that idiot over there....

Guinness: - Where..where

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

oj vilken bild på mig du får ta en bättre och lägga in :P Bra blogg! Du har ju blivit riktigt "haj" på det!!! ha det bra kram/annika

Unknown sa...

Hihihihi, Tiger... Vilkern skämtare!